who we are
The Centre for Youths Integrated Development (CYID) is a non-profit organization, founded in Nigeria, in 2005.
In 2015, an EU office was established in Lahti (Finland), and in the United Kingdom in August, 2020.
The CYID designs and carries out high-impact development training for youth, and practical interventions intended to generate new knowledge, best practices and effective means of tackling development problems
Promoting sustainable development and self-rediscovery, through the use of advocacy and entrepreneurship/enterprise based vocational training programs.
Creating a haven of hope for humanity by fostering social justice in security and dignity.
Our principal focus is provision of support services in specific areas to Returnees Migrants, Refugees/asylum seekers, Internally Displaced Persons, marginalized and vulnerable youth, which include:
• Entrepreneurship and Vocational Skills Training
• Returnees Reintegration
• Public Enlightenment on Migration/Trafficking In Persons
• Child Protection/Youth Empowerment
• Advocacy and Community Mobilization
• Capacity Building Training on Migration & Development
• Trauma Healing